The ‘Michelin Treat Your Car Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all
consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s
(the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the
creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including
tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes
company vehicle drivers).
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms
and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. By participating in this Promotion, the details provided by claimants on the
online claim form will be processed by a third party (SODEXO) to issue the
prepaid Visa card and the information given will be checked by SODEXO to
confirm the identity of the claimant.
4. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks
and to validate your claim. Date of birth is only required for the activation of
the prepaid Visa card, and for identity checks should you need to contact the
prepaid Visa card team with queries.
5. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more
MICHELIN 16” and above car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a
single vehicle between 1 March and 30 April 2018.
6. The Promotion will reward a prepaid Visa card to the value of £15 for two or
£40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £20 for two or
£50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £40
for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres
purchased. Prepaid Visa cards will be sent within 28 days from receipt of claim.
7. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating
dealers can be found at www.michelin.co.uk or by calling the Michelin helpline
number on 01908 228342. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if
your purchase will qualify for this promotion.
8. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31 May 2018.
9. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at
http://offers.michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear
and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that
you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon
successful submission of the claim.
10. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot
be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or
late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute
a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or
cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s
decision is final.
11. Please refer to the prepaid Visa card for full terms and conditions of its use.
12. The prepaid Visa cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will
13. The prepaid Visa cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the
right to substitute with an alternative prize of equal value in the event that
circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
14. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“Today 12/2/2018 I contacted kerbside tyres as I live up north and my son who is 25 was stuck in a country house and park with a damaged tyre in there local area. I have nothing but praise for the company and professional approach to helping my son in an area of the country he was not familiar with, he was performing at a wedding and lives in London and would not have been able to get back home. I contacted the company at 1400 hrs and within a few hours I had received a call to say they were on site. Thank you brilliant service”
“My experience was amazing. Fast, efficient and importantly, when I had a problem they dealt with it without fuss and very quickly. The team there are excellent. What more can I say? For my next set of tyres I will be back. ”
“Arrived in good time, all tyres were replaced very quickly.”